Sunday, September 1, 2013

An update to myself...

Finally...
I'm graduated...
Overcame the nightmare-liked FYP thesis and presentations...
Fulfilling all the credits hour for this 4 yr course...
Enjoying my uni life at much as I can...
Be able to graduate on time...
Yeap...everything goes smoothly just as what I wished 4 yr ago...
when I told myself I want to enjoy uni life and know many marvelous friends instead of just focusing on academics... (actually I am a lazy person...lol)
Thank you for everything that happened in these 4 yr...no matter it is good or bad...
I am always glad that there are people that I wanted to cheer them up every single day...there are people that I would like to care about and hangout with...thanks for appearing in my life and please do always be by my side...teehee...



While everyone was busy hunting for a job...Like usual...I go the other way round...after a fantastic trip with dearest coursemates to Taiwan...I went on another trip to Krabi with my lovely family members...And of course...secretly undergoes training for diving course...ngek ngek ngek...and manage to pass my open water test...here goes Seen...a newbie diver...thanks dad for this graduation present...I love it...
ps: that's my uncle in the photo nt papa...haha



Here marks the 3 months of my life...a post to myself to remind what I've did...Live with no regrets...

No comments:

Post a Comment