Thursday, May 31, 2012

cant believe i m year 4...

finally its marching in the last semester of my degree...
i m kind of clumsy and confuse right now...
i nvr thought my uni life will end so soon until now...i suddenly realized...its year 4 now...
no more familiar faces of my dear seniors...some of my friends graduated as their course are only 3 years of duration...and one of the toughest thing that i m encounter now is...
Hooray...FYP...
i started to feel helpless by just looking at the titles offered by the lecturers...
bt at least i chosen something now...everything is fixed...i choose something different from my other coursemates...lab work...and it is all bio and chemistry based...pretty unique huh?

just smt to share...

my campus start to strengthen on the dress code of students (after all these years students of my faculty tends to b free n easy)..ya...we could just appear in the lecture hall will our pyjamas and slippers on it...
and it seems just ALRIGHT...
i m one of the short pants + slippers member...hehehe
this monday when i stepped in the campus i noticed that a BIG banner appear right infront of admin block written there ' dress up for success'...the 1st thing came into my mind is:
I ONLY have 2 or 3 long pants..............................................................................
so....should i start to get more from now?
fyi...gt 1 lecturer suk suk really wan to kick out students frm his class if they wear short pants n slippers...

and..how will u react when u steps into ur room...yeah...ur own room n things start to vanish?

this is what happen to me right now...

yesterday i stepped into my room after class realized that my old pc is missing...mum said she donated it...
today i stepped into my room noticed that my 3feets x 5feets book shelf is missing!!!n everything on the shelf is stacked on my table..i hav to use my lappy by putting in on my lap...i dun even hav 10cm space on the table...this is disaster!!!!and mum said i will only get a new book shelf after sister hse renovation is done on july...I cant imagine what will missing tomorrow...cry~~~~

but of course I successfully protest to my papa about this issue...真理长存...i m so gonna to get rid of this issue by this weekend!!!!roar~~~~


2 comments:

Post a Comment