Tuesday, December 27, 2011

鬼鬼祟祟的2011

once i click into my fellow friend's blog 80% of their recent posts are about the summary of whole year 2011…so it makes me start to have that thoughts ‘should i write one?’

indeed…after 8seconds i already give up…

reasons?

i cant even recall what i’ve ate yesterday for breakfast do you think i can remember every single matters that happen in the whole year from january until december?

the answer is a big NO…

maybe i could share some significant issues that happen in december 2011…hehe ^^

i lost my son T^T

after a LONG discussion between papa n jiejie…they decide to trade in baby atos…and i was the last person who knew about this…i start to think how many years i spent with him…i think it was from my F4 or F5 days…mama hand over him to me in my F6 days and he officially become my beloved son in my 1st year of uni…

i only left him 1 trademark for so many years…i only hurted him once… (until mid of december 2011)

in one fine day…i lost in ampang on my way home…basically you can implant your own imaginations for this part…i was panic to dead…coz i had travel for around an hour and i cant see a single sign board in ampang area…seriously…i hate ampang =.=
and i accidently bump into a cement car…and i left baby atos a big injury on his head…after i reach home safely…dad told me the other day he need to hand over baby atos to the dealer…

i was shocked…i cant believe that its my last trip with baby atos…and i was so regret (i let him bump into other ppl’s butt)…

andy

haiz…i miss baby atos alot now…right now i had a new partner…its ferrari’s brother kenari…i name it baby nana…its a boy btw…

other than this…one of the most significant in year 2011 is i dyed my hair in caramel brown (it came out more to golden)…finally i dyed my hair…and i touch up it abit yesterday…but now it become hazelnut brown…i have no idea what colour it will change to after 2 months…haha

basically year 2011 had been quite a nice year for me…i eat alot…play alot…sleep alot…making new friends…joining some camps and activities…wish everyone around me are satisfied with their year 2011 as well…

i feel good!!! i am going to have a great kick start for year 2012!!!
shh…lets wait and see what izit…i am not going to share it right now…ngek ngek ngek…

2 comments:

小乱 said...

Happy New Year baby!! Let's have a good end of this year and have a damn good 2012!!!

Anonymous said...

祝你有个光明正大的2012吧!哈哈。。。

Post a Comment