Sunday, June 5, 2011

Parent’s day…

I remember i did said that i m going to share smt about my niece’s kindergarten parent’s day rite…

cz her mummy was still in confinement…so me n my mum went to the parent’s day on behalf of her mum…

while my mum was bz discussing about chloe’s study attitude at school…i just walk around this cute school and i spot smt…

it reali make my day…hahahahah

1st question:

DSC00278

Think of ur answer b4 u scroll down…and compare ur answer with theirs…

DSC00279

(see?the kids r great)

DSC00280

(kind hearted)

DSC00281

(and…ter was a shopaholic thought…)

DSC00282

(perhaps eating icecream n driving a sport car in d same time?)

DSC00283

(u r going to hav toothache if u reali did tis!!)

 

2nd question:

DSC00284

now u ady grow up..so wat u wan to b??

DSC00285

(herm…ambitious…)

DSC00286

(i burst into laughter when i saw tis…cute owen)

DSC00287

(100% confirm tis is a female!!!!!)

DSC00288

(school of rock!!!)

DSC00289

(and tis is so touching…i noe tis kid in person..james..same class with chloe…a very cute indian boy…always carry his smile on his face…he joined the mister potato speech n drama class…i watched his performance last yr…)

and i start to wonder wat is my niece’s ambition…or her ans to these 2 questions…too bad she dunwan to tell me no matter how many times i asked her tat day…cz hers were not sticked on the notice board…

3 comments:

Më| §zë said...

lol.. kids say the darnest things... but, really cute!!!

小乱 said...

it's really hard to find cute kids nowadays! Congratz tat u found them!!! >.<"""

Seen said...

meisze & ding:ya..very cute..my niece oso very cute...den i think of myself...wat was my ambition when i was a kids...hahaha i go n dig out my ambition card...n i laugh on it...shud blog about it someday...

Post a Comment