Saturday, April 24, 2010

so called conclusion

my 2nd long sem in utar…

studying BI course…

status:havent die yet…but will b…soon

actly tis sem is much more better den last sem…last sem was lik an entire new thing for me…new place…new course…new subjects…i dun even noe how to register my own lab…all i noe is go tru everyday blur blur…

tis sem still blur lar…bt obviously not tat blur…hahaha seriously hope tat tis sem result can b better…pray pray…guan yin ma!!!help me a!!

>.<

ok ok…tis sem…took 5 sub…5 oso gao gao lik hard wan…reports many until i cry…i calculate a…

str biochemistry got 6 reports…

thermo fluid got 4 reports…

A&P got 7 reports…

gud…17 reports in total…so now u can understand y everyday u ask me wat m i doin…my ans will be the same…

REPORTS T.T

bt i reali do prefer my lecturers more…for tis sem…as compare to last sem…the lecturers are so cute in their own way for tis sem…

ms yu yu tat treat us lik primary skul student…will call ur name to force u ans questions…

ms xiao wong tat alw talk to herself oni…bt gt gud fashion sense…everyday change her shoes and accessories according to her mood…

mr yeoh yeoh…my tres tres tres beau french lecturer…he manage to create many new words in his class…btw…those words r not french…

ms kemmy…the very cutie english for engineering lecturer…which nvr get angry or impatient whenever v kacau her…

and my favourite!!!

dr goh goh!!!!giv him big big kiss…muacks!!!dr goh oni live in his own world…and trust me…nvr try to swt him…he will bomb u bk with thousand of swtness until u cant tahan…

his famous phrase:1 advantage of being old is…u can forget things…hahaha (he ans tis when v ask for tips for final exam)

2nd newest phrase:learn those that u duno…ans those that u think u noe and u noe…dun ans those tat u think u noe but actly u duno…(his newest paper…20 MCQ questions…correct 1Q…5 marks…wrong 1…minus 1 marks…dun ans…get 1 mark…bt if u dun ans all questions…u still fail…pro le…)

thankyou for taking k of seen ^^

thankyou for teaching seen ^^

thankyou for letting me eating during mid term test…

thankyou for letting me play around with the apparatus during lab…

thankyou for letting me swt u professor…

ps:got new hair cut…look noob d…worrying the reactions frm my fellow frens during exam…mayb tey cant concentrate in the exam when tey c me…sowie dude…

1 comment:

auteurqiqi said...

hair looked noob meh? i think is cute leh >.<

Post a Comment