Sunday, April 18, 2010

my week 13

hectic week 13…2 lab tests 2 presentations 1 report to overcome…and i survived !!

T_T

but week 14 still nid to pass up 2 reports nia…haiz…everything is come to an end for this semester…after tis week is goin to b study week and then follow by the final…

there will be a few symptoms once i stress up…

1st…i will be adding weight…

2nd…i will be opening the fridge more den 10 times in a day…

3rd…i will take out all the clothes in my closet and put in back in again…

so it is quite easy to noe when m i feeling stress…but recently i got some new symptoms…

i download songs for the 1st time in 2010…i found that i got nth more to do to hide my abnormal attitude…since my dad started to notice my behaviour… and 1 sentence from him straight away make me have the feeling of banging myself to the wall…

when i was opening the fridge to get a bottle of yakult…

he said : 够了啦你…还要逃避到几时…

ah pa!!!u reali understand me T.T

i did so many things just to get away from the reality…wuwuwu

time!!pls stop!!

present to you an old song of brown eyed girls…i like them alot…most of the ppl oni noe their abracadabra and sign…bt i like their old songs as well…

this song named my style…

yeap!!i have my style as well…dun judge me by ur thoughts!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still as cartoon as usual.hahaha
relax la~ =)

Anonymous said...

slow down ur movement & and rest before u going forth....take good care & +U+U..

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

ya...u hav ur style...
hahaha^_^

Post a Comment