Tuesday, March 9, 2010

wat happen after the ball

utarball 2010 will b update after tis…

but for tis moment…

i just wan to blog about wat is currently happen to me T.T

1st…i still got no parking…

2nd…i m hurt ere n ter !!!

ppl r too violent lar~~~

my leg hak cheng sini hak cheng sana…

pain…my legs r shaking when i walk up and down the stairs…

i m in low battery for 2 days ady…nvr fully charged…no!!is nvr even half-charged…

the skin on between my fingers r cuming out…damn pain!!!

IMG_3333

can u see the crack??

holding pen is a tough job for me now T.T

start to applying body butter on it…

but it is great tat the ball ended…and hope everyone enjoy it…so it proven tat our efforts r worth!!!

ps:this body butter by body shop is gud…save me for now…

1 comment:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

haha...saw the crack dy(from pic)...
kelian la...but worth lar...
jia you lar...
n body butter is dat a butter???
hahaha...

Post a Comment