Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sowie

que song ha mi da >.<

today andrew fever…xin qi flu…it is bcz i m the one hu spreading all these viruses???

i m so so so sowie >.<

i ady pack my ‘wantan’ in sealed up plastic lar~~~

DSC02935

prove

tried my best ady T.T

today i shared my medicine with xin qi…end up…

BOTH OF US R AS BLUR AS EACH OTHER…

v slept in a&p lecture…until ms yu beitahan lar…she gave up 5min of break…so kind of her…sayang yu yu~~~

and i reali had no idea how i went home just now…blur blur lik tat…how i drove??

i reali got no idea…bt i think i paid more attention to the road compare to normal days…cz normally i will b doing nonsense things in the car…bt today i just manage to concentrate to the road…

sigh~~~

today i tried to do smt gud le…tried to save a parking space for my fren…but too bad…he reached earlier den me =.= n make me super paise for doin such siasui thing!!!!

well…i just noe the pik chik-ing of searching for parking…i had go tru it million of times!!!

well…due to my blurness…i got to say sowie to my hp as well…sowie for dropping u so many times in a day…sowie~~~

and sowie again to andrew ng…for giving him such a ‘wonderful’ valentine present…hahaha i think he will b phobia for getting present from me…

DSC02934 TIARA n Magic wand for him..

1 comment:

fion said...

omg..de wantan~~

Post a Comment