Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Extreme Math 1 test…

rite…math…actly i lik math…i mean since i was a kids…math is my best sub so i lik it…human is realistic ok…bt my math actly is jz ok…it nt gud…so u can imagine my results for my other subjects…hahha

for my very 1st math exam in my uni life T_T

at 1st i was planing to go tru all lecture notes n tutorials mayb wil hav sum time to c 1 or 2 pass yr papers…end up..i din even finish my lecture notes…lolz…

pls imagine or try to place urself into tis following situation:

when u manage to finish chapter 5 note…u r so happy coz ter r oni chap 6 n chap 7 left…so…u proceed to chap 6…sud…u found out tat…ur chap 6 din hav a single handwriting of ur own…wat does tis means???it means…ur body was in d lecture bt ur mind is sumwer at space……u din listen AT ALL for tat lecture…ur knowledge bout tis chap is ZERO….

well..tis happen to me…i was so pik chik tat time…i even msn yuk lun n wei chun to ask for help T_T bt end up…i proceed to chap7 n forget bout chap6 d…cz i fall asleep wit my lappy n msn in bz mood…

by 7.30am i started my car…9am exam oni start mar…1 n half hr sure can reach wit extra time for me to check out chap6 notes b4 get in d exam hall rite…imposible for me late….

bt KL jam is unpredictable….until 8.30am…i stil stuck at d leisure mall…i was so so so scare n pik chik tat time…super T_T

i nvr late for any exam in my life…nvr…n by tat time i was so so so nervous…i called my dad…

me:dad…if i tell u…i fail my math bcz i cant make it on time…wat wil u do ?

dad:wat???wer r u now…

me:i at leisure (in almost cry out tone)…d stupid kl road y so jam today?!! i ady start car early wat…hw..i very scare….

dad:u a..haiz…

after tat…i continue to drive in nervous …..meanwhile i stil able to curse jpj….stupid jpj y kl road is so so so jam wan lar…wer r all d cars came frm???den..my dad call me…

me:daddy~~~

dad:if u late a..nvm lar..i pay u to retake ur math..u drive safely…bkful…dun pik chik later u crash ur car den lagi sui…

daddy >_< i was so touch tat time….i almost cry out d (due to 85% nervous n 15% touching)

finali..i manage to reach on time ^^ 8.55am….hahaha

k…math is gg d…so after math exam me n fi n qi went to jusco to hav our lunch….when i pass SE block…woah!! i saw sum1 car le…a ‘lenglui’ car lor…WJJ 2488 or WJJ 2448?forget d…so i left a note at tis ‘lenglui’ windscreen….hahaha

“ i hit ur car >_< sowie “

jz sum jokes for a tired n desperate math day…

check out wat v did at jusco…..

DSC02192

DSC02193

hahaha…tis was so fun…hahaha (bt hand is pain)

v oso went for the racing games le…initial D le….3 of us challenge ourself…n smt funy happen…qi’s car duno hw to move n d kid…ppl!! is a kid!!! teach qi hw to play….wakakkakakakak

3 of us were acting lik v had finish d whole exam…maybe tis kind of action is due to over desperate of our exam…haiz….sad nia~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW NG ^^

3 comments:

JayKuok--> said...

Today was just a little trouble for you, so dont worry and put your effort in the rest of your exam~ you will achieve a good result ~ and dont forget ~ i will always pray for your success~ ^^ ( normally i will pray for friends before i sleep ~ include your ,hehe)

Seen said...

jay:thx alot my fren...must be a successful lawyer o...jiayou

Andrewncr said...

go play no jio....

Post a Comment