Sunday, September 27, 2009

countdown-ing

last paper tomoro…..

last killing paper tomoro….

after tis stupiak programing paper den i wan to go hang kai kai wit my fellow ji mui….

i m goint to change frm

haiz

to

fresh

muahahahahaha….try to imagine my evil grin…ngek ngek ngek >_<

i has wrapped fi n qi bday present le…wrap until nice nice so tomoro when tey receive it…tey wil b super happy…

start to missing mum….bt she wil b home today….

gona start to miss hang hang…he is my nephew…yay..my dajie goin to divorce with her husband…while her husband dun let my sis meet her son…ady half yr..fri finali he let my sis bring hang hang cum bk for 2 days under d agreement of lawyer…n tonite dajie hav to send jolie n hang hag bk to their daddy’s hse for 2days…n next tues nite wil pick jolie bk frm ter…poor kids…poor jie…for almost 3hr oni hang hang willing to call her mummy…n for 1 day oni hang hang willing to call me yiyi T_T

DSC02269

jolie (yu yu)…my sis (kerina)…hang hang (oscar)

3 comments:

GB= Growing Boy said...

wah, so cham, no ppl comment ur post... eh when u wan the Shakugan de?

Seen said...

hw i noe when u wan to giv me jek!!!

Andrewncr said...

tragics

Post a Comment