Friday, March 13, 2009

wat a day >_<

today is a super tired day...i felt very tired since i wake up today at 7.10am...
maybe is bcz i sleep too late last nite...thx to ah kat n julia...haha
tis morning it rains....so i jz grab my umbrella n waiting for fai korkor car to cum n pick me...hu noes...8.15am ady stil not yet cum...omg....
so i sms fion but she din reply....and i sms yoke xin....
finaly...by 8.30am tey arrived...so i jz ran in the car 4geting i holding the umbrella in my hand....noob lar me...end up my hair n skirt is wet...haiz...
he was late today....i din ask y...mayb is due to the rain....so v jz continue our journey to office...jz after the 1rm toll....omg...the trafic was jam lik hell....
so v start to estimate wat time v wil reach office....n start thinking hu can help us to punch card....
in my mind tat time was jz ah ma n jasmine...unfortunately...both of tem on leave today....alamak T_T
by 8.55am...v manage to reach pheonix....and joelle called fion...
joelle:fion fion i at the maluri trafic light ter u faster run to punch card for me...
fion :joelle...v stil at pheonix oni....u 'zap shang' le....
5 of us laugh out loud after tis call...and pandai d fai korkor sms carryn to help us punch card...so v nonit to wory bout it lar...but d problem is...can v reach by 9.15am?the time tat v estimate b4 tis....
by 9.05am...joelle call again....
joelle :fion...sei lor...i help u n kek punch d...i din realize o...ur card punched d...so now got 1 black layer n 1 red layer le...how a?
by tat moment...fion was stun...u can nvr imagine a china doll stun face....super funny....
9.30am lik tat v oni reach office...once v step into the door...v saw ah jo standing jz at the reception ter....'wah...so early a...'
omg >_< so 'lucky' lar us...
so v jz diam diam go inside...diam diam go log in our computer...diam diam continue yest work lor....i was using jasmine's computer....cz she on leave today + my kesian d computer kena rampas back by mr er....bad mr er...
computer a computer....o ya..ur name is berry...berry a berry....i treat u gud gud u treat me bad bad....u say u hang how many times today?!u say.....
today i ady not in mood lar....i cut my finger again when i try to arrange the registration form nicely...yest kena ady den today kena again....mou tin lei....
by lunch time...v eat 2gether wit raymond,joelle n eileen...cute cute d eileen today treat me eat choc le...so kind...(actually d choc get from taz open wan) hahaha ...she wan d box so ask me to finish it....sud v mention bout d salary...all temp staff not yet get d salary except raymond...hou mieng yan....
den my n eileen say wan to mogok d...v nit to prepare marker pen n card board so v can make sign n show to jit wei 'heartless boss late late dun pay salary'...while v start to play around wit d salary issue...i start to realize how cum my hp so senyap today...so i restart my hp...n den...i found out my hp hang d...yest sms oso havent sent out...no wonder ah kat n julia din reply my msg lar...kesian d me...sumor fion n yoke xin receive d msg i sent tem in d morning tat time...n tey start to laugh at me n call me ah lian....malu betul...
after v finish our lunch...everyone prepare to leave...when i stand up...i kenot move...wat hapen le?
alamak...my skirt duno how is 'kek' by the chair....everyone r walking away...no ppl help me T_T
i try to pull my skirt but it cant cum out....lucky eileen saw me...n she quickly cum to save me..very malu lar....yer....d chair very bad wan lor...sob sob...
after tat everything went smooth....nth special....by 5.30pm i straight away pack my things n ready to run...n den...jit wei n jo call me...hahaha..salary cum d....after i take my cheque...i ran to joelle n eileen...n told tem 'v can save our card board n marker pen ady' both of tem keep laughing non-stop...
sud i miz julia alot...ah kat oso...ah ma oso...n jasmine...i wan to meet u all faster lar...today office is so quite...until i feel very weird...cant days jz go tru happily ever after?
i wonder....

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

aiyo....pity gal.....
y v din come....so many things happen on u de.....
dun "lao kai" joh....see u on monday ya!!!

Seen said...

i lao kai a...ng zai...

Jasmine said...

dun lao kai la........yi yi set set!!!lolx

Seen said...

wan a wan a...lao kai a...
sumor regret din go wisma mca c u n ah ma...
my grandpa birthday is such a mess....
haiz...duno y my mum side relative lik tat wan...
jz make i feel tat i m an outsider...

Post a Comment