Monday, September 27, 2010

just a random post

while everyone is having their holidays…

i m on my way to my last paper…

tomorrow…

anatomy & physiology 2…

the paper which i think…confirm 101% gg T.T

smt funny about my family…

 

1)when my cutie sister ask me…wat i want for my bday…

i straight away answer her “i-phone 4 pls”

without any doubt…she replied me…

“u just kill me”

 

2)my dad:hows ur EM paper?reach india d?

me:nope…i took the wrong flight…all the way to holland…

my dad:………(speechless)

 

3)my mum:chloe!!i ask u to do ur homework y r u watching cartoon ere???

chloe:po po a~~i cant hear u lar…cz daddy din help me to dig my ear shit mar…

ps:chloe is my 4 yr old niece…

 

4)my dad:so hows ur thermo paper today?

me:not as bad as EM lor…

my dad:so?not goin holland lar?

me:not lar…cz i reach holland long time d mar…i m just holidaying at ter during my thermo paper…hahaha

my dad:lui a lui…u r just killing me…

 

5)my mum:i wan to do mask today…

me:do urself lar…i wan to study…

my mum:but i nid ur help mar…u help me do 1st lar…

me:dunwan lar…u do urself lar…ask daddy help u…

my mum:dunwan lar…fine…i dunwan do d…tomoro oni do…

after 5 min~~~~

i saw my mum doin mask =.=”

an aunty’s randoming is reali unpredictable…

 

6)me:chloe…call me yi yi…

chloe:dunwan…i dunwan yiyi…

me:y?u din miss me o…i miss u so much le…

chloe:i din miss u…

me:yer…so bad wan a u…i bought u happy meal toys le…

chloe:yiyi~~~i wan…i miss u… (with a kiss)

me: =.=”  (kids nowadays is not simple at all)

 

aren't my family members r cute? ^^

4 comments:

Mattz said...

LOL!
loves no.2 and no. 4...damn funny

Matt

seen said...

matt:hahaha...tats the way how i communicate with my dad...he will sweat me sometime also...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha~ you family really cute~

chuck said...

i knew u really like drawing and create something weird and new , why don u study art or graffiti and some kind of design?
i m biomedical student , now i m kinda regret for what i done....too late...so sad

Post a Comment