Monday, October 5, 2009

不晓得…

不懂得。。。

不想去想。。。

不喜欢选择。。。

也许只不过是害怕去选。。。

recently…ter r lots of ppl…reminding me tat…

i hav to choose…hav to hav a decision…by my own…

decision…

d word i scare d most…d fear about it is mor den failure..for me…i nvr learn hw to choose…reali…frm sum small things such as choosing a meal until choosing a pair of shoes until choosing d path i shud go…i alw seems to avoid it…

i m always on happy go lucky mood…its reali hard to get me moody…i share my problems n confusing wit my frens…i jz wan to voice out…

bt i reali dun wan to choose…choosing…means…u gt 1 thing…and u gona lose another…

bt if u r nt choosing…u will lose both…

and yet…i dun lik to choose…nt bcz i m greedy wana to hav both…is bcz i m scare…scare losing 1 of d thing…or even losing all…

i alw duno hw to choose…nt confident enuf for my own choice…

不选。。。不要选。。。

我还是喜欢逃避。。。做个胆小鬼就好了。。。

只要开心就好。。。

欣。。。加油。。。

2 comments:

David Lim said...

whao..欣欣萬歲~

Andrewncr said...

i help u choose lah... choose what???

Post a Comment